Dobro došli na stranice Ministarstva spoljnih poslova SR Nemačke
How to apply for a business visa
Please note: This leaflet only applies, if you do not have Serbian citizenship and if you live permanently in Serbia.
The following documents are required to process your application:
- Application form and security questionnaire (both available at the visa section and on this website) filled in and signed by the applicant himself / herself
- 2 biometric passport photos (not older than 6 months, no self-made prints)
- Passport valid until at least six months after your intended travel date. It must not be older than 10 years and there must be at least two blank pages.
- 1 copy of the data page of your passport
- Invitation letter written by your host company in Germany / fair company that states your Name and the purpose of the intended visit in German or English
- Hotel booking for the whole duration of your trip
- Original formal obligation by your host in Germany according to §§ 66 the German Residence Act confirmed by the local German Aliens Authority(Verpflichtungserklärung”) or: other proof that you can provide sufficient funds for you stay (f.ex. bak statements, pay Slips etc)
- Residence permit for Serbia (original and 1 copy)
- Travel Health insurance with a coverage of at least 30.000 Euros valid in all Schengen countries
- your last three pay slips (original and 1 copy each)
- Proof of employment issued by the Serbian authorities („Listing“). Please submit the original document.
- affirmation of your intended business trip written by your employer
For self-employed workers / freelance workers:
- entry in the commercial register (original and 1 copy)
- proof that your company paid taxes (original and 1 copy)
The application fee is 80 €/ 40 € payable in RSD for children between 6 and 12/ children from 0-6 are free. Any other actions taken by the Embassy to process your application as well as the application form are free of charge. If you are a spouse of EU citizen, your application will be processed free of Charge.
Handing in all of the above mentioned documents does not necessarily mean, that a visa will be granted. Please bring all the copies yourself, for it is not possible for members of the visa section to make any copies for you. If necessary, the visa section has the right to ask for additional documentation during the processing of your application.