Dobro došli na stranice Ministarstva spoljnih poslova SR Nemačke
The common 'Schengen' visa is for short stay (tourism, visit or business purpose, medical treatment) within the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
Serbian citizens are entitled to travel to the ‘Schengen’ area visa FREE for a period of up to 90 day within 180 days. Under usual circumstances, they are not entitled to apply for a 'Schengen' visa.
A 'Schengen' visa can only be applied for by residents of Serbia/ those who are otherwise permanently living in Serbia and DO NOT have Serbian citizenship and who are permanently living in Serbia.
The following documents are required for your application:
- Application form and security questionnaire (both available at the visa section and on this website) filled in and signed by the applicant himself / herself
- 2 biometric passport photos (not older than 6 months, no self-made prints)
- Passport valid until at least six months after your intended travel date. It must not be older than 10 years and there must be at least two blank pages.
- 1 copy of the data page of your passport
- If you intend to visit close relatives (e.g. parents, children, siblings):Proof of relation between you and the family member, who is inviting you (e. g. birth certificates, marriage certificates etc.). Please submit the original documents and one copy each.
- Original invitation/formal obligation by your host in Germany according to §§ 66-68 of the German Residence Act confirmed by the local German Aliens Authority (“Verpflichtungserklärung”) or: invitation letter written by your host and proof of sufficient funds for you stay
- Residence permit for Serbia (original and 1 copy)
- Travel Health insurance with a coverage of at least 30.000 Euros valid in all Schengen Countries
- your last three pay slips (original and 1 copy each)
- Proof of employment issued by the Serbian authorities („Listing“). Please submit the original document.
For self-employed workers / freelance workers:
- entry in the commercial register (original and 1 copy)
- proof that your company paid taxes (original and 1 copy)
The application fee is 80 €/ 40 € payable in RSD for children between 6 and 12/ children from 0-6 are free.
If you are a spouse of an EU citizen, your application will be processed free of
Important notice: All other services provided by the Embassy to process your
application and the application form are free of Charge.
The issuance of the required visa is subject to further decision and the requested visa may be refused even if accompanied by a complete set of documents as indicated above.
You are asked to bring all requested copies of documents as indicated above as there are no copying facilities at the visa section and members of the staff are not allowed to make copies on your behalf.