Willkommen auf den Seiten des Auswärtigen Amts
The following documents are required to process your application, all documents have to be provided in English or German language (if necessary officially translated by notary public).
- How to apply for a visitor's visa
- How to apply for a tourist visa
- How to apply for a business visa
- How to apply for a visa for medical treatment
Starting from 27.07.2022 Schengen-visa applications can only be submitted at the visa application center TLScontact in Omladinskih Brigada 88a (airport city).
Please book your appointment here
Schengen visa applicants may submit complaints about the conduct of the staff of the German Mission or the visa application process via contact form. Please note that complaints may only be submitted in German or English. We are unable to follow up on complaints in other languages.
Please enter one of the following three options in the „Subject“ field of the contact form:
- „Complaint about the conduct of staff of the German Mission“
- „Complaint about the visa application process“
No legal remedies against decisions to refuse, annul or revoke a visa - in particular no remonstrations - may be submitted visa the complaint contact form.